вторник, 12 июля 2011 г.

Tom Ford & John Kortajarena

 
Tom Ford & John Kortajarena as it seems is a nice tandem. First of all I want  to write a few words about John, looking at the fashion campaigns from time to time  you could find pictures of John  and it is not a surprise. I watched him walking down the runway in Jean Paul Gaultier show and  in Tom Ford compaign this season and everything that I want to say is how stylish he looks in the clothes of such geniuses. However Yves Saint Laurent once wrote  a letter to Tom Ford and it was written about how Tom ruined the whole his career. Nevertheless Tom is brilliant not only in fashion. I was surprised and frankly speaking I was thinking that it was not such a good idea to make film beeing the director of it, but in the end I was surprised more than ever, because the film "A Single Man" is a masterpice. Richard Corliss from Time called this film the best one of that year and I can't help but agry with it  for 100%.



1 комментарий: